So anyone who knows me also knows that I LOVE lemons. I put lemon in my drinks, things I cook, and I may or may not have snagged some lemons off a tree on the side of the road in Southern Cali and declared it one of the best days of my life (I know so lame – but fresh fruit and CA, you can’t beat that combo).
Anyway – when I need a pick-me-up, I love to throw together this quick and easy scrub. It smells AMAZING and you can use it on your face and body.
Honey & Lemon Scrub
- 1/2 cup of sea salt. (The sea salt will exfoliate dead skin cells and aid the lemon zest in brightening the skin.)
- 3 tablespoons of honey. (The honey will help to refine your pores while reducing inflammation. Also a great moisturizer!)
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest. (Mmm – LEMON! The lemon zest is naturally high in vitamin C which will help to even out skin tone.)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. (This really gives the skin an extra brightening boost.)
Now make it happen:
- Stir all the ingredients until well-blended.
- Rub the mixture over any dull or dry areas.
- Rinse the mixture with lukewarm water.
***Bonus Tip – Try this scrub on your dry lips to make them soft, supple and oh, so kissable.